- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 Law 34/2002, de 11 July, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (Lssice), the following data are reflected below: the web domain owner is The Martins 2012 S.l. (going forward “Los Tarantos Caves”), with address for these purposes in Calle Camino del Sacromonte, 9 (18010) Grenade. with C.I.F.: B-18995936. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users: The access and / or use of this portal of Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website attributes the status of user, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: http://www.cuevaslostarantos.com provides access to a multitude of information, Services, programs or data (going forward, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website or its licensors that the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (Ⅰ) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ⅱ) spread racist content or propaganda, Xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology for terrorism or human rights abuses; (Ⅲ) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website , suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (Ⅳ) try to access and, where appropriate, use other users' email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, Xenophobic, Racist, Pornographic, that will attack youth or children, order or public safety or that, in his view, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, Cuevas Los Tarantos website creator will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, Chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: Cuevas Los Tarantos website creator complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 de 13 December Personal Data Protection, royal decree 1720/2007 de 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user's personal data. To do this, next to each form for the collection of personal data, services that the user can request from Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website , will let the user know of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the management of the manager, the ability to exercise your rights of access, Rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Also, Cuevas Los Tarantos website creator reports that it is complying with the Law 34/2002 de 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website by itself or as a transferee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (by way of example, Images, Sound, Audio, Video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, Etc.), owned by Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the articles 8 And 32.1, second paragraph, Intellectual Property Act, reproduction is expressly prohibited, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website . The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website. You'll be able to view the portal elements and even print them, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical media as long as it is, uniquely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, Alter, circumvent or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Cuevas Los Tarantos website creator. doesn't take responsibility, under no circumstances, damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or lesive programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
- Modifications: Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website reserves the right to make without prior notice any modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
- Links: In the event that at http://www.cuevaslostarantos.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites were available, Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances will Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee technical availability, Quality, Reliability, Accuracy, Amplitude, Veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with connected entities.
- RIGHT TO EXCLUSION: Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at your own or third party's own instance, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- General: Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Cuevas Los Tarantos creator of the website may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Cuevas Los Tarantos, creator of the website and the user, shall be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Granada.